Changes coming to the nisenet.org website
We’re making some major improvements to the nisenet.org website. The new site features all the same popular content from the existing website but with a fresh new look, much faster load times, and improved content filtering. All of these changes will make it easier than ever for visitors to find exactly what they’re looking for.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and we think you’ll like what you see.
Here are some of the specific changes you’ll see on the new site:
- A new attractive design that is more intuitive, featuring the former "catalog" content front and center.
- We’ve improved the design of the individual educational products pages, replacing the series of tabs with a coherent single page.
- We’re making it easier to search the website content. New filters make it straightforward to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- We're simplifying some of the product categories for improved navigation. To learn more see descriptions of the product categories.
- The site will be much faster and features a responsive design for different screen sizes and devices.
- We’re removing some very rarely used features on the old site, such as commenting on educational products.
- We’re also removing some outdated features that were proving difficult to properly maintain. For example we replaced the member directory with links to our social networking sites.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to upgrade the site. Answers to our most frequent questions can be found on our FAQs page.
If you notice any technical problems or broken links, please let us know about them by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have other feedback on the site upgrade, please send a note to email@example.com so that we can compile these comments.